BRAND MARKETING LEAD
Si cumples con todos los requisito envía tu CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Aromaria is a luxury lifestyle brand that constantly develops innovative products and solutions in order to improve people’s lives through scents. We strive to help people and business to transform spaces and to create unique experiences. We are an innovative company that is looking to bring the best people on board to fulfill our mission every day.
Aromaria is looking for a highly-skilled, business savvy, and creative Brand Manager. You will lead and further develop a team to ensure the brand, product, and overall marketing goals are achieved. You will require management skills to build out a committed short- and long-term vision. Aromaria requires a passionate individual who is constantly learning and who has a passion for developing talent within the company. You will work closely with our executive management and creative team to plan and execute overall marketing plans and campaigns. You will also work closely with our product development team to bring new products to market efficiently. Your work will span across Aromaria’s entire ecosystem and will require you to be highly creative and to think different.
- Help establish Aromaria as a household luxury and lifestyle brand.
- Oversee marketing research efforts and develop strategies based on market intelligence and insights.
- Group Management for the marketing, creative and online marketing team.
- Build the brand’s overall identity, purpose, and manifesto with internal team to guide external efforts and deepen customer engagement.
- Develop understanding of customer mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors.
- Devise a customer-driven brand strategy and Yearly Marketing Plan.
- Design and oversee the execution of Integrated Marketing Communication strategies.
- Work on product and innovation pipeline.
- Work with the creative team to determine briefs and act as the primary partner in reviewing creative concepts and assets to meet the marketing goals.
- Analyze and report on the brand competitive landscape.
- Encourage cross-team collaboration and guide them towards attaining marketing team goals
- Work with executive leadership to develop clear objectives and marketing strategies
- Manage the Marketing Team Budget.
- Oversee the relationships Aromaria has with our PR and other third party agencies
- Develop marketing strategies for international expansion.
- Advertising development experience required
- Solid strategic, communication, and execution skills with strong business judgment
- 2-3+ years of experience in brand, content, and marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with important partners and influence at all levels
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- University Graduate
At Aromaria your happiness within the team is a top priority:
- Paid time off
- Learning and development resources and support
- Healthcare coverage plans
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave